Software Engineer, Backend
Arcus is powering the data economy.
We’re building the Arcus intelligent data exchange to create a liquid market for data. The strength of your AI models depends on the relevance and quality of the signals in the data that they’re trained on. With the Arcus platform, consumers can automatically enrich their ML models with high value external signals by bidding on data sources and are matched to data producers who monetize and distribute their data. Arcus helps users improve their AI outcomes and creates a liquid market for data.
What You'll Do
As a founding engineer at Arcus, you will be responsible for building the core systems which power the Arcus data exchange and our ML platform. You will work closely with our founders, customers and the rest of the team to build core product functionality that scales to serve billions of data points through the exchange and runs our model training and serving stack.
Our stack is built in Golang, Python, React, Typescript, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Build core infrastructure at the intersection of distributed systems and machine learning.
- Ensure that our systems are reliable, secure and trustworthy.
- Work closely with customers to support their critical workloads and define the future of the platform.
- Define the future and culture of Arcus with your initiative and feedback.
Who You Are
- Have experience building distributed systems that process large volumes of data.
- You have a demonstrated track record of excellence, across any field or domain.
- Excited to juggle multiple hats and work cross-functionally based on the needs of the business.
- Bias towards shipping rapidly and iterating on customer feedback.
- Extreme passion for ownership, learning and growth.